After many European signatures were collected during the ECI, a successful Ban Fossil Ads conference in Amsterdam last March, and with the European elections coming up already next year, it is time to give the European momentum around fossil ad bans another boost. Reclame Fossielvrij (Fossil Free Advertising) and Badvertising Sweden are therefore hosting a series of webinars with the following aims:
- Strengthening and broadening the European fossil ad ban network;
- Sharing knowledge about local fossil ad bans;
- Strategizing on European level campaigns and elections.
We want to invite you to our first webinar, May 11th at 19:30-21:00 (CET) via https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83955813909.
- Hear from Anna Jonsson, Badvertising Sweden and Charlotte Braat, Fossil Free Advertising about this webinar series and recent developments in Sweden, the Netherlands and internationally,
- Hear from Veronica Wignall, co-director Adfree Cities, about their local election campaigns going on in the UK this month,
- Hear from Mario de Vries, volunteer with Greenpeace Norway, about their relatively new campaign to ban fossil ads in Oslo and Norway,
- Hear from Silvia Pastorelli, Climate and Energy Campaigner at the Greenpeace European Unit, about relevant developments on the EU level from the ECI to now.
Please sign up via this form. Feel free to share this invitation in your network with fellow experienced and new local ad ban campaigners!